OrganoClick AB (publ) held its Annual General Meeting, 28 June 2016 in Täby where the following resolutions were adopted:
- It was resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved that the accumulated result was brought forward and balanced in the new accounts according with the proposal of the Board.
- It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO for their administration.
- It was resolved that the Board of Directors will have five ordinary board members.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal to pay a fixed fee of SEK 400.000 to the Chairman of the Board and a fixed fee of SEK 100.000 to the other ordinary members of the Board, in total a fee of SEK 800.000 to the Board, and that the Auditors’ fee's will be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Ashkan Pouya, Armando Córdova and Claes-Göran Beckeman as board members and to elect Håkan Gustavson and Jan Johansson as new member of the Board. In accordance with the nomination committees proposal, Jan Johansson was elected Chairman of the Board.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Deloitte AB as auditors until the annual general meeting 2017, with authorized public accountant Therese Kjellberg as auditor in charge.
- It was resolved to adopt the nomination procedure and election of nomination committee according to the proposal in the notice to the annual general meeting.
It was given notice that all resolutions were taken unanimously.
Special thanks were also given to outgoing board members Bertil Hagman and Göran E. Larsson for their important work in OrganoClick's Board.
OrganoClick AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For more information, please contact:
CEO OrganoClick AB
phone: +46 (0)8-684 001 10
OrganoClick AB (publ) is a Swedish cleantech company listed on Nasdaq First North that develops, produces and markets functional materials based on environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. Examples of products that are marketed by OrganoClick are the water repellent fabric treatment OrganoTex®, the flame and rot timber protectant OrganoWood® (through the subsidiary company OrganoWood AB) and biobased binders for non-woven materials. OrganoClick was founded in 2006 as a commercial spinoff company based on academic research examining the modification of biofibers performed at Stockholm University and the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. OrganoClick has won several prizes and has been designated “Sweden's most promising start-up company”, Sweden's best environmental innovation and has appeared on the Affärsvärldens och NyTekniks top 33 list of “Sweden's hottest technology companies”. The company has also received a number of awards, such as The Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF) “Climate Solver” award. OrganoClick’s headquarters are in Täby, north of Stockholm, where the company's production, R&D, sales and marketing departments are located. OrganoClick's Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North is Erik Penser Bank.