"the year started well with very strong sales increase of 33.3 (0.4) percent to MSEK 29.7 (22.2)
The event is organized by the United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the European Commission. The goal is to connect EU eco-innovation technologies, like the ones developed by OrganoClick®, with businesses of the Southern Mediterranean region. The objective is to strengthen the internationalization of start-ups in the region and to improve their ability to achieve common competitive advantages in innovation, greening and resource efficiency.
- We are very proud to be participating at SwitchMed event in Tunisia. To make a difference to the environmental changes needed in the world all businesses, in all countries, have to contribute. We see great potential in sharing our “know-how”. We also look forward to building mutual relationships with innovative start-ups from this region for further interesting business opportunities, says Mårten Hellberg CEO at OrganoClick AB.
The potential business benefits of applying eco-innovative solutions for SMEs are significant as they provide potential to;
- increase profitability along the value chain
- stay ahead of standards and regulations
- attract additional investments
- increase productivity and technical capacity
- open the access of new emerging markets for their products
For more information, please contact:
Mårten Hellberg, CEO
0707 - 16 48 90, email@example.com
OrganoClick AB (publ) is a public Swedish cleantech company listed on Nasdaq First North. The company develops, produces and markets functional materials based on environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. Examples of products that are marketed by OrganoClick are the water repellent fabric treatment OrganoTex®, the flame and rot-resistant timber OrganoWood® and biocomposite materials. OrganoClick was founded in 2006 as a commercial spin-off company based on research performed at Stockholm University and the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences within environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. OrganoClick has won a number of prizes, such as "Sweden's Most Promising Start -up" and "Sweden's Best Environmental Innovation", and has also received a number of awards, such as the WWF "Climate Solver" award and has also appeared for two years on the Affärsvärldens and NyTekniks list of Sweden's top 33 hottest technology companies. OrganoClick has its head office, production and R&D located in Täby, north of Stockholm. OrganoClick's Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North is Erik Penser Bank.