RESOLUTIONS AT ORGANOCLICK’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
- It was resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved that the accumulated result was brought forward and balanced in the new accounts according with the proposal of the Board.
- It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of theBoard of Directors and the CEOfor their administration.
- It was resolved that the Board of Directors will have five ordinary board members.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee’s proposal to pay a fixed feeof SEK 400.000 to the Chairman of theBoard and a fixed fee of SEK 100.000 to the other ordinary members of the Board, intotal a fee of SEK 800.000 to the Board, andthat theAuditors’ fee’s will be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Jan Johansson, Håkan Gustavson and Claes-Göran Beckeman, and new elect Charlotte Karlberg and Malin Bugge as board members. In accordance with the nomination committees proposal, Jan Johansson was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to new-elect PricewaterhouseCoopers AB Deloitte AB as auditors until the annual general meeting2022, with authorized public accountant Sebastian Ionescu as auditor in charge.
- It was resolved to adopt thenomination procedure andelection of nomination committee according to the proposal in thenotice to the annual general meeting.
- Notice was given that the Board had withdrawn the proposal of authorisation for the board of new issues of shares (point 17 in the Summons to the AGM).
- Notice was given that the nomination committee thanked Armando Córdova for his time as a board member during 2006-2020 and for his valuable work for the company.
- Notice was given that the nomination committee thanked Deloitte AB with authorized public accountant Therese Kjellberg as auditor in charge for their good work during 2015-2020.
Due to the situation with Covid-19, the CEO did not held the ordinary presentation, but the company will publish a pre-recorded presentation, were the previous years activities and the result are presented and an outlook for 2020 on the company’s webpage.
OrganoClick AB (publ)
The Board of Directors