RESOLUTIONS AT ORGANOCLICK’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
- It was resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved that the accumulated result was brought forward and balanced in the new accounts according with the proposal of the Board.
- It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of theBoard of Directors and the CEOfor their administration.
- It was resolved that the Board of Directors will have five ordinary board members.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal to pay a fixed feeof SEK 400.000 to the Chairman of theBoard and a fixed fee of SEK 100.000 to the other ordinary members of the Board, intotal a fee of SEK 800.000 to the Board, andthat theAuditors’ fee's will be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Jan Johansson, Håkan Gustavson and Claes-Göran Beckeman, Charlotte Karlberg and Malin Bugge as board members. In accordance with the nomination committees proposal, Jan Johansson was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
It was resolved in accordance with the Board's proposal on a new provision in the Articles of Association with the following wording: The Board may collect proxies in accordance with the procedure specified in Chapter 7. Section 4 a, second paragraph the Swedish Companies Act (2005: 55 1). The Board of Directors may before an Annual General Meeting decide that the shareholders shall be able to exercise their voting right by post before the AGM in accordance with the procedure specified in ch. 4 a § in theSwedish Companies Act(2005: 55 1).The Board may decide that those who are not shareholders in the company, on the conditions the Board decides, havethe rightto attend or otherwise follow the negotiations at the Annual General Meeting.
- It was resolved to adopt thenomination procedure andelection of nomination committee according to the proposal in thenotice to the annual general meeting.
- It was resolved to adopt the boards proposal toauthorise the Board of Directors during the period until the next annual general meeting, on one or more occasions, to resolve on a new issue of shares, stock options, or convertible bonds with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights to be paid in cash, in kind or by right of set-off.The issue may result in a total increase in the share capital by a maximum of 10% or SEK 92 112.50 (corresponding to 9,211,250 shares).
Due to the situation with Covid-19, the CEO did not held the ordinary presentation, but the company will publish a pre-recorded presentation, were the previous years activities and the result are presented and an outlook for 2021on the company's webpage.
OrganoClick AB (publ)
The Board of Directors