RESOLUTIONS AT ORGANOCLICK’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2022
- It was resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved that the accumulated result was brought forward and balanced in the new accounts according with the proposal of the Board.
- It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of theBoard of Directors and the CEOfor their administration.
- It was resolved that the Board of Directors will have five ordinary board members.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal to pay a fixed feeof SEK 500.000 to the Chairman of theBoard and a fixed fee of SEK 125.000 to the other ordinary members of the Board, intotal a fee of SEK 1 000.000 to the Board, andthat theAuditors’ fee's will be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Jan Johansson, Håkan Gustavson and Claes-Göran Beckeman, Charlotte Karlberg and Malin Bugge as board members. In accordance with the nomination committees proposal, Jan Johansson was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
- It was resolved to adopt thenomination procedure andelection of nomination committee according to the proposal in thenotice to the annual general meeting.
- It was resolved to adopt the boards proposal toauthorise the Board of Directors during the period until the next annual general meeting, on one or more occasions, to resolve on a new issue of shares, stock options, or convertible bonds with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights to be paid in cash, in kind or by right of set-off.The issue may result in a total increase in the share capital by a maximum of 10% or SEK 97,950 (corresponding to 9,795,000 shares).
The CEO thereafter held a presentation were the previous years activities and the result of 2021 were presented including an outlook for 2022 (attached herein). The presentation is also published on the company's webpage.
OrganoClick AB (publ)
The Board of Directors